Eternal Roses and Breast Cancer Awareness
Earlier this month, we posted a giveaway in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. We asked our followers to post and share their stories about themselves or any family members & friends that have had, beat, or was dealing with breast cancer. Our giveaway was our newly introduced Mini Chelsea Gift box (seen below) in their choice of color:
After reading many stories on both our social media, and inbox, we come to realize that the best prevention of course is to check yourself and get checked out by a doctor, but also, and more IMPORTANTLY to share stories and spread awareness. EARLY DETECTION is the BEST PREVENTION LADIES!
We are so humbled by all the stories that were shared, that we ourselves in the office have all made appointments to get checked out, no matter what our age group that we fell in.
Here's what we learned about breast cancer so far as per The National Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation:
In 2020, an estimated 276,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in women in the U.S. as well as 48,530 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
- 64% of breast cancer cases are diagnosed at a localized stage (there is no sign that the cancer has spread outside of the breast), for which the 5-year survival rate is 99%.
- This year, an estimated 42,170 women will die from breast cancer in the U.S.
- Although rare, . In 2020, an estimated 2,620 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year in the U.S. and approximately 520 will die.
- 1 in 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in American women, except for skin cancers. It is estimated that in 2020, approximately 30% of all new women cancer diagnoses will be breast cancer.
- There are over 3.5 million breast cancer survivors in the United States.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer in the United States.
We greatly appreciate all the stories that were shared and are sad that we cannot gift everyone a bit of Eternal Roses to have in their homes. But we hope that we inspired other women to know that in order for us to fight this battle against Breast Cancer we must do so together, and we must continue to spread awareness by letting everyone know.... the BEST PREVENTION IS EARLY DETECTION
Have a look at various Social Responsibility Activities by Eternal Roses, striving to build a safe and healthy communities across globe.
With Love Always,
Your Eternal Roses Team