[ dib embed error: product id not found ]
1. WHITE ROSES: White roses often represent purity, innocence, and youthfulness. White roses are sometimes referred to as bridal roses because of their association with young love and eternal loyalty. White roses can also symbolize a new beginning and everlasting love. Eternal Roses Frost is a perfect choice when looking to evoke feelings these types of feelings.
2. YELLOW ROSES: During the Victorian times, the yellow rose, had a much different meaning than it does today. While it used to symbolize jealousy, now the symbol of a yellow rose represents friendship, joy and caring. These beautiful sun-colored roses can also convey warmth, delight, gladness, and affection, as well as say good luck, welcome back, and remember me. The yellow rose is the perfect rose for a close friend or someone who needs a little cheering up since these blooms are sure to brighten anyone’s day! When choosing a rose color Eternal Roses® Friendship Yellow is the perfect gift to convey these feelings.
3. ORANGE ROSES: This bold and fiery bloom often stands for desire, fascination, enthusiasm, and energy. The orange rose can say “I am so proud of you” with their meaning of admiration and excitement. Not feeling energized lately? Place a bouquet of these bold beauties in your house for a burst of energy! Coral and salmon colored roses will often convey the same message as orange roses. Eternal Roses Sunset.
4. PINK ROSES: What does a pink rose color mean? The meaning of pink roses can stand for femininity, elegance, refinement and sweetness. But the pink rose can also have additional meanings depending on its shade. A deep or hot pink rose can convey gratitude, appreciation, recognition and is a great way to say “thank you,” while a light or pale pink rose conveys grace, gentleness, joy and happiness. Eternal Roses Blush, Rosette, Harlequin, Primrose and Hot Pink are perfect shades of pink to express all these emotions and feelings.
5. RED ROSES: The most intriguing and classic of them all, the red rose. Red roses stand for passion, true love, romance, and desire. The red rose is a classic “I Love You” rose, making it a popular choice for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, relationships, and love in general. When red roses are used for a bridal bouquet, they represent bliss in the marriage as well as true respect and appreciation toward one another. A deep red rose can mean that you are ready for commitment and have a deep passion for that person. Ultimately, if you want to tell someone you love them, a red rose is the way to go! Eternal Roses Scarlet is the perfect red rose to represent passion, true love, and undying love! Especially when they last for up to three years!
6. LAVENDER ROSES: Lavender roses are unique yet stunning roses that can make quite a statement. Their symbolism is often tied to enchantment, wonder, splendor, and mystery as well as love at first sight or enchantment at first sight. So, if you have a secret crush or if someone has caught your attention and grabbed your heart, this may be the perfect rose to send them! There are multiple shades of Lavender at Eternal Roses® that can suit the symbolic meaning behind the lavender rose. Lilac, mystic orchid are perfect in this manner
7. GREEN ROSES: Green is the color of life, abundant growth, and constant renewal of life and energy. The green rose signifies the constant rejuvenation of spirit and fertility. It can symbolize richness, abundance, and bounty. Green roses are a sign of plenty and copiousness. Green is also a very pleasing color and is often said it can impart a sense of balance, stability, and peace to the human mind. When you want to surprise or please someone, give them an Eternal Roses Mojito!
8. BLUE ROSES: Blue roses represent mystery, the impossible, or the unattainable. Give a blue rose to someone and you are saying “you are extraordinarily wonderful and unique.” Blue roses are perfect for the woman who marches to the beat of her own drum. There are three different shades of blue Eternal Roses. They are Tiffany Blue, Denim, or Azure. You can mix match these blues to make a beautiful arrangement and or incorporate them with white to soften the look.
9. BLACK ROSE: The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can convey many meanings. The color black has often been synonymous with death and mourning and is usually used at funerals. But black roses do have a more positive meaning as well. They can stand for the beginning of new things and major change. Black roses can inspire confidence by signaling the birth of a new era and can bring hope and courage. Eternal Roses Midnight is a perfect black rose.
Again, there are many different Rose colors to choose from at Eternal Roses®, the possibilities are endless. Visit our sight to view all the beautiful arrangements that can be created from any and ever color scheme you can imagine. For more visual you can also visit our Gallery for inspiration!
Eternal Roses color meanings and how it may affect your mood
[ dib embed error: product id not found ]