Quality & Care
There is nothing more important to us than selling the highest of quality products. The products we feature are an investment to be enjoyed for years to come. We have traveled the world in search of the best materials in order to make the perfect combination of beauty and function. We also meet or exceed all government and 3rd party safety standards. If we are not willing to use it in our own home, we will not sell it.
Care and Handling of the Roses
Best way to care for your arrangement is with NO CARE. All of our centerpieces and box arrangements are meant to be taken out of the box it ships in, displayed and enjoyed. Nothing else is required on your end but to cherish them for many years.
The roses in our products are real and naturally grown, therefore they will be delicate. Yes, they are preserved, but they are preserved in order to maintain their natural beauty and appearance. You will soon realize they both look and feel like any fresh cut rose. In order to maintain this, there are a few things to remember:
- Do not handle or touch the roses unless absolutely necessary. The natural oils in our hands can cause damage and repeated touching will break off pieces of the petals. Best practice is to not touch.
- Do not water the roses. These flowers are no longer alive, therefore no water is required and will only damage it.
- Keep the roses out of direct sunlight. The sunlight can cause the colors of the roses to dim or fade, so it is best to keep it away from the sun.
- To clean, only do a light dusting with a soft dusting tool. Do not wipe down or spray with chemicals, this will damage the roses.
Ceramic Container Care and Usage Information
Upon completion of use regarding our centerpiece products, your ceramic container can be re-purposed for many other home and outdoor decor uses. Please note the following care and safety guidelines:
- It is NOT dishwasher safe.
- The container should NOT be utilized in food preparation, serving, or storage in any capacity.