How To Care For Your Eternal Roses
There is nothing more important to us than selling the highest-quality products. The forever rose products we feature are an investment to be enjoyed for years to come.
We have traveled the world in search of the best materials in order to create the perfect combination of beauty and function. We have also meet or exceed all government and third party safety standards. If we are not willing to use it in our own home, we will not sell it! Browse our collections today!
Care And Handling Of Your Eternal Roses
The best way to care for your arrangement or rose gift box is with a minimum of care. Very little is required on your end but to cherish them for many years.
The roses in our products are real and naturally grown, therefore they will be delicate. Yes, they are preserved fresh flowers, but they are preserved in order to maintain their natural beauty and appearance. You will soon realize they both look and feel like any fresh cut rose.
Tips for maintaining your preserved flowers
In order to best maintain these forever roses, there are a few things to remember:
- Do not handle or touch the roses unless absolutely necessary. The natural oils in our hands can damage the flower and repeated touching will break off pieces of the petals. The best practice is to keep touching to a minimum.
- Do not water the roses. These flowers are no longer alive, so they do not require watering!
- Keep the roses out of direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colors of the roses to dim or fade, so it is best to keep your rose gift box away from the sun.
- If you need to clean your eternal roses, only do a light dusting with a soft dusting tool. Do not wipe down or spray with chemicals, this will damage the roses.
Environmental factors can sometimes damage the roses. Differences in heating, cooling, fragrances, and placement in your home can cause the flowers to degrade at a faster or slower rate. Climate and Humidity are also important factors.
Ceramic Container Care and Usage Information
After you’ve used your luxury rose centerpiece, your ceramic container can be repurposed for many other indoor and outdoor decor uses. Please note the following care and safety guidelines:
- The ceramic container is NOT dishwasher safe.
- The container should NOT be utilized in food preparation, serving, or storage in any capacity.