Why Should You Choose Our Luxury Rose Company?
There are good reasons customers should research and compare prior to buying!
There are some very important things that make one product stand out above others. Presentation and Quality. The presentation of our product is built around the idea of perfection. Every aspect of the item is important, from the roses themselves, their placement, the ribbon and bow, the gift card. All of these are done to make sure the final result is as close to perfect as we can make it. We work daily to improve our products and designs so that they are the best available on the marketplace.
- It all starts with the Roses. Making sure that the diameter of the roses are between 4-5.5 cm is most important. A large number of roses on the market are smaller and when purchased by the head, can be misleading.
- Your roses should look like this
- Make sure the petals are full and straight pointing out instead of up, which can often resemble a cabbage. The layout of the roses is very important for the overall presentation of the gift box or centerpiece.
- Not all roses are created equal, however on an arrangement they need to be as leveled as possible. On large displays noticeable variations can occur, so we make sure that all roses are approximately the same height.
- Minimal or no gaps should be the expected. As much as possible, the roses should cover the entire area of the product and no foam should be seen. We strive to minimize any gaps between the roses, giving you the best coverage and presentation possible.
- The Final Product has to be very professional. Do no accept inadequate flowers put together at random, there are plenty on the market. The presentation will determine the expected reaction from the receiver, only chose the best to get your money's worth.
- Finally, notice the attention to detail. Even the smallest of details lets you know how much the company cares about their image. Make sure the ribbon is a higher end gross-grain ribbon instead of a simple satin one, and look closely at the details of the box and do not choose something that looks cheaply made.
- Last but not least. DO NOT BUY FROM COMPANIES WITHOUT CONTACT INFORMATION. If they do not provide a contact number, they most likely do not exist in your market.