Shipping & Returns
- All Preserved Rose Products will require a minimum 24 hour processing period prior to being scheduled to ship.
- Our products ship using UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex and DHL.
- If FREE Shipping is an available option, Ground Shipping will be used to provide this level of service to you. We will use the best available carrier for your shipping destination. FREE Shipping discount cannot be combined with any other available discounts or discount codes.
- Residents In NYC and Surrounding Area should not choose an expedited shipping methods for local deliveries in most cases. The Ground shipping options from UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS will typically arrive within one day after it has been shipped, so please choose accordingly. More information is available at UPS.com, FedEx.com, and USPS.com.
- Saturday deliveries are not currently available for all UPS shipping options, and please be aware prior to ordering. Contact us via email for more information. USPS and Fed-Ex do offer Saturday delivery to most locations.
- We do ship worldwide, however shipping rates DO NOT include import fees and taxes. Import taxes and fees must be paid by the receiver, so please be aware prior to ordering.
- Shipping Rates and delivery times will vary depending on customer location and delivery options chosen during checkout.
- Some orders over $150 will require a signature for delivery unless a request is made by the purchasing party to allow delivery without.
- We do not prefer to ship to PO Boxes. Please contact us before ordering a shipment to a PO Box.
DO YOU GUARANTEE DELIVERY DATES AND TIMES?
- Winter storms, hurricanes, and flooding are just a few reasons why any carrier may experience delivery delays. Because there are some forces of nature that are out of our control, we cannot guarantee delivery times once your order has left our facilities unless our local hand delivery service was selected during checkout.
- USPS, FedEx and UPS may have issues that would be completely beyond our ability to control which may result in a delay. We will work to resolve any delay issue with these shipping agents on your behalf in the event it is necessary.
- We do guarantee your order will ship on time and in perfect condition from our facility utilizing the shipping option and schedule as requested.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURN POLICY
- We understand that packages may not be delivered with the same level of quality and professional attention with which they have been produced. Things happen during their brief but important travel time from our warehouse to your door. Make sure to follow the rules of submitting a damaged item in order for our team to be able to determine the issue at hand in a quick and efficient way.
- Unfortunately Eternal Roses® does not accept returns on our preserved roses and rose gift boxes once the box is opened unless damaged. All of our preserved rose arrangements are handcrafted and made to order. Therefore, our products may NOT be returned or exchanged unless proven it was damaged during transit. All sales are final and no refunds or store credit will be issued.
- Any orders that have damage upon arrival must be photographed immediately as proof, while still in the original shipping container. No request of replacement or refund can be reviewed or approved without photo evidence. Once the photos are received, there will be a required period of review to verify any damages. A product may be required to be returned to us at customer expense to complete the review.
- If a seal has been broken or removed from the packaging, the item cannot be requested replaced due to damage.
- If a package has been damaged during shipping, we may provide a refund, less shipping charges, or offer a replacement product after the review period is completed.
- Cancellations are not available once the item has been produced. If you would like to cancel an order, please contact us immediately to confirm whether the order has been processed. If the arrangement is determined to be completed, we will not be able to issue a refund due to the fact that we have already incurred an expense to complete the arrangement and you agree that such amounts may be deducted from any payments previously made to Eternal Roses®.
- Items that are refused delivery and marked returned to sender are not applicable for any refund or reimbursement.
- Any item that is marked "Return to Sender" will incur a $50 restocking fee (plus loss of original shipping fee) unless re-shipping arrangements are made and the new shipping charges collected.
- Any item that is Returned to Sender must be in original, undamaged condition to qualify for any type of refund.
- In most cases, Shipping Charges are non-refundable. Instances where the item was damaged by the shipper and claim has been paid for this will include shipping reimbursement.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
LOST OR MISSING ITEMS
- If your item does not arrive or tracking shows that it has arrived and you cannot locate it, please let us know so that we can contact the shipping company that was utilized and verify the status.
- If an item is shown as delivered, but you cannot locate it, there are steps we must take to discover the location. If delivery is done by the USPS and you know the local post office that handles the mail service, that location should be contacted about the delivery. This is the fastest way to locate an item with USPS.
- In the event that you are still not able to find the item, a lost item claim will need to be filed. In most cases, we will do this process for you. UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS have different standards and time frames that must be met before the claim can be filed or processed. We do not authorize refunds for items lost by the shipping carrier unless funds are able to be recovered from the carrier that has handled the item delivery. As all items are hand made or custom made to order, they cannot be refunded for issues that are beyond our control, but we will do all that we can to assist in the item recovery or monetary reimbursement from the carrier.
- The result of the claim will be reviewed by our management. Any decision will be based on all available information and will be made in regards to any refund or replacement requests. Until the review is complete, no concessions in this regard can be made.
- For more information on the missing or lost items processes and procedures with UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS, please visit UPS.com, FedEx.com or USPS.com.
OTHER HELPFUL TIDBITS ABOUT SHIPPING
- Please double-check shipping address before submitting your order for preserved roses or rose gift boxes and centerpieces. Eternal Roses® cannot be responsible for orders delayed or returned due to incorrect or non-deliverable addresses (i.e. PO boxes) provided by the customer.
- We realize that you may want to send a gift as a surprise. However, in order to prevent delays, we recommend you notify the recipient of the shipment prior to arrival. Also, we encourage you to include gift note at checkout so that your recipient knows to thank you.
- Please make sure that the delivery can be made without issues accessing your shipped to location. If there is a gate, security, or if the location may be closed, please be aware of that prior to ordering and shipping to that location.