Shipping & Returns
- All Products will require a minimum 24 hour processing period prior to being scheduled to ship.
- Our Products ship using UPS, USPS, and DHL.
- NYC and Surrounding Area residents should not choose an expedited shipping methods for local deliveries in most cases. The Ground shipping option from UPS will typically arrive within one day after it has been shipped, please choose accordingly. More information is available at UPS.com and USPS.com.
- Saturday Delivery must be requested, however Saturday Deliveries are not currently available for all UPS & USPS shipping options, please be aware prior to ordering.
- We do ship to Worldwide, however shipping rates DO NOT include import fees and taxes. Import taxes and fees must be paid by the receiver, please be aware prior to ordering.
- Rates and Delivery Times will vary depending on customer location and delivery options chosen during checkout.
- We do not prefer to ship to PO Boxes. Please contact us before ordering a shipment to a PO Box.
- Free Shipping option is available and we use the Ground Shipping with UPS and USPS in this instance. Delivery times range from 3 to 10 business days, depending on location.
- Some products may not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping may not be combined with some coupons.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURN POLICY
- Unfortunately Eternal Roses® does not accept most returns.
- If a package has been damaged during shipping, we may provide a refund or replacement product after a period of review.
- To cancel an item, 48 hours notice is required.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of shipping will result in a $50 handling charge.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our standard of satisfaction requires that you will receive your products as shown on our website, however, please do understand that the roses are different sizes and shapes as they are a naturally grown rose that has been preserved not manufactured. Differences in lighting and photography methods can also cause slight variations in color and appearance. We do all that we can to keep the roses as close to the product photos as possible.